1. Do the shipping charges vary from country to country?
Yes, the charges vary from country to country.
2. Is the shipping charge calculated on weight of the package?
The shipping charges are calculated on the weight of products in your order.
3. Can I track the package once you ship it from India?
Yes, you can track it with the Airway Bill number of the courier company once it is shipped.
4. What are your shipping charges for deliveries inside India?
Delivery charges within India are free of cost.
5. Do you provide Worldwide Shipping?
Yes, we do.
6. I do not have a paypal account. Can I still transfer money to your account?
No, one needs to have a paypal account to do paypal transfer.
Paypal payments are accepted in USD.
7. Can I pay using my Debit card?
Yes, we accept all major debit cards.
8. How do I know that you have received my payments?
You would receive an email confirmation with order # that we have received your payment.
9. My card is declined, what should I do?
Please recheck if you have given your card details correct. If so, please contact your banks and explain them that you are trying to purchase from an online store. Your banks might block your cards for security issues.
10. Can I pay using 2 different cards for one order?
No, it’s not possible to pay using 2 cards for one order.
11. Can I pay using bank transfer? Where do I get details of your bank account?
Yes. The details are given.
12. What is billing address? What is shipping address?
The address where you receive your card statement is called billing address.
The address where you would like to deliver the goods is called the shipping address.
13. Can billing address and shipping address be different?
Yes, you can give a different shipping address.
14. If I have someone in India can he/she make the payment in India on my behalf and can you deliver it to me directly?
Yes, we can do that, but please drop us an email from our contact us page beforehand with your request.